A network is two or more computers that are connected together.
A Canaan Technology Network is two or more computers, servers, printers, and telephones at different locations connected reliably and securely utilizing products from Cisco, Hewlett Packard, IBM, Ruckus Wireless, and Sonicwall, which is monitored 24 hours a day, every day of the year from our Network operations Center (NOC).
With a network you will be able to:
- Securely share one high-speed Internet connection with multiple computers
- Access all your files and printers from any computer- wired or wirelessly
- Connect two or more geographically separate locations (such as two offices or homes) over the Internet
- Maintain your own Internet Domain name to receive Email and run a website
- Share a computer with others while retaining your personalized settings
- Share calendars and contacts
- Back up files from one computer to another in case of a hardware failure
- Receive automatic Antivirus updates; no need to manually download them